Weekend Pass: At the Gate $20, *Online $15
Single Day Ticket: At the Gate $15, *Online $10
Kids 12 & Under are FREE on Saturday and Sunday!
Over the age of 12 but still want a free ticket? Scroll to the bottom to learn how!!
Saturday, June 8th, 10am – 6pm
Sunday, June 9th, 10am – 5pm
Join the fun at TinyFest Midwest!
Click HERE to order your tickets today.
* Online prices are available until midnight CST on Friday, June 7th.
Special Event: Friday Night PrimeTime: $75
Exclusive access on Friday from 6pm to 9:30pm
Beat the crowds and be the first to see the tiny houses!
Enjoy extended conversations,
extra time in your favorite houses,
a community dinner and bonfire
a Weekend Pass, up-front parking all weekend, TinyFest swag and more!
Want a free ticket? There are several ways to enjoy TinyFest for FREE!
- Active and retired military get in FREE at the gate with valid photo ID.
- Volunteer to be a part of the TinyFest crew. Volunteer opportunities will open up on March 15th. Check back here for a link to have fun and join the crew.
- Be an Ambassador! After you have purchased a ticket(s) online you’ll get a unique ambassador code and link that you can share with your friends, family, co-workers, fellow tiny living fans, the cashier at the grocery store, everyone in your Meetup group, etc. Each time your unique code is used your friends and family get a discount of $2 off their ticket purchase and you, in return, get a $2 credit back onto your card.
A few things to note:
- The total credit(s) amount back to your card won’t exceed the price of the ticket you bought. For example, if you bought 2 tickets for $30 and 16 people use your ambassador code ($32 worth of credit) then your total credit will be $30.
- Credit(s) will be placed back on your card 5-7 days after the day of the event.
So join the other ambassadors and enjoy TinyFest Midwest for free! We’d bet you’ve got a handful of friends and family that want to go anyway so help them with a discounted ticket and we’ll see you all there.