Weekend Pass: At the Gate $20, *Online $15
Single Day Ticket: At the Gate $15, *Online $10
Kids 12 & Under are FREE on Saturday and Sunday!
Over the age of 12 but still want a free ticket? Scroll to the bottom to learn how!!
Active Military & Veterans are FREE on Saturday and Sunday with valid ID!
Saturday, June 8th, 10am – 6pm
Sunday, June 9th, 10am – 5pm
* Online prices are available until midnight CST on Friday, June 7th.
Special Event: Friday Night PrimeTime: $75
Exclusive access on Friday from 6pm to 9:30pm
Beat the crowds and be the first to see the tiny houses!
Enjoy extended conversations,
extra time in your favorite houses,
a community dinner and bonfire
a Weekend Pass, up-front parking all weekend, TinyFest swag and more!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Your PrimeTime ticket now ALSO includes an invitation to join the Tiny House Symposium.
Learn more about making tiny houses legal and how you can help make it happen.
Tiny House Symposium
Friday, June 7th
1pm to 4pm
Louisburg Cider Mill
Want a free ticket? There are several ways to enjoy TinyFest for FREE!
- Active and retired military get in FREE at the gate with valid photo ID.
- Volunteer to be a part of the TinyFest crew. Sign up HERE!
- Be an Ambassador! After you have purchased a ticket(s) online you’ll get a unique ambassador code and link that you can share with your friends, family, co-workers, fellow tiny living fans, the cashier at the grocery store, everyone in your Meetup group, etc. Each time your unique code is used your friends and family get a discount of $2 off their ticket purchase and you, in return, get a $2 credit back onto your card.
A few things to note:
- The total credit(s) amount back to your card won’t exceed the price of the ticket you bought. For example, if you bought 2 tickets for $30 and 16 people use your ambassador code ($32 worth of credit) then your total credit will be $30.
- Credit(s) will be placed back on your card 5-7 days after the day of the event.
So join the other ambassadors and enjoy TinyFest Midwest for free! We’d bet you’ve got a handful of friends and family that want to go anyway so help them with a discounted ticket and we’ll see you all there.